Bacon wrapped sweet corn combines two of the best foods in the whole world – crispy bacon and fresh corn on the cob!
During these sunny days when we’re savoring farm-fresh sweet corn, we like to wrap it in bacon and cook it on the grill. The smoky flavor of the bacon and the natural sweetness of the corn mingle together, and the result is a side dish that will elevate any dinner. (Speaking of dinner, have you tried our Bacon Mac and Cheese recipe yet?)
If sweet corn isn’t in season, you can use frozen, thawed corn on the cob.
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best. And as all Bensans know, bacon always makes everything better!
This recipe originally appeared in the cookbook 101 More Things to Do With Bacon by Eliza Cross. Shall we start cooking?
Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Corn
- 8 strips bacon
- 8 large ears sweet corn husks and silk removed
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Spiral-wrap a bacon strip around each ear of corn and place on a 12-inch square of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with black pepper. Wrap securely and twist ends.
- Grill foil-wrapped corn, turning frequently, until corn is tender, about 15 minutes.?
- Remove foil and return corn to grill, turning frequently, until bacon is crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
Are you on Pinterest? You can save or share the recipe with this pin:
Let’s keep this party going! BENSA would love to connect with you on social media:
If you prepare Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Corn, we’d love to hear what you think in the comments section of this post!
Your friends at BENSA
As an Amazon Associate, BENSA may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases which helps to offset our exorbitant bacon expenses. Your prices are exactly the same whether your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. Thank you for your support.